Gold and silver necklace maintenance
1. The best maintenance method for silverware is to wear it every day, because the body oil can produce a natural and lustrous luster.
2. Do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time when wearing silver jewelry to avoid collision deformation or scratching.
3. Keep the silverware dry, don't wear swimming, don't approach hot springs and sea water. When not in use, wipe the surface with cotton or tissue, remove moisture and dirt, and place it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air.
4. If you find signs of yellowing in silver, the easiest way is to use a toothpaste and a little water to lightly wash the surface. Or use a small brush to clean the fine seams of the silver jewelry, then wipe the surface with a silver cloth, and immediately restore the original beauty. (If you can use silver cloth to restore about 80% of the silver, you should not use silver and silver, because they are all corrosive, silver jewelry will become more after using these products. It is easy to turn yellow. In addition, the silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed with water.
5, silver ornaments are serious yellow, soaking time with silver washing water should not be too long, usually a few seconds, immediately after removal, wash with water, and then blotted with tissue paper.
6. If you use silver cloth to recover about 80% of the silver condition, you don't need to use silver milk and silver washing water. Because these products are corrosive, silver will become more and more yellow after using these products. . The silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed.
7. If the silverware is not processed and stored after being worn, it is very likely that the silverware will be blackened. At this time, you should use a small jewelry brush to clean the fine seams of the jewelry, then drop a silver drop of the silver cream on the paper, wipe off the black oxide on the silver surface, and then use the silver cloth to restore the original brightness of the jewelry. After that, remember to do the daily general maintenance, to avoid the silverware blackening again, the silver ornaments are difficult to whiten after many times of blackening.
1. First store the gold jewelry separately in the jewelry box or suede, and make it into the habit. Don't just throw it with other jewelry when you wear it, to prevent scratches between each other.
2. Place valuable jewelry in a safe place and purchase enough insurance. If you don't know much about the value of your jewelry, please bring it to a local jeweler for valuation.
3. Regularly clean the gold jewelry. This ensures that the jewelry exhibits the best shine and is more durable. Clean gold jewelry in the same way as other expensive accessories; use commercially available jewellery cleaners, or immerse it in soap and water-soluble solutions, then gently wipe with a soft cloth.
4. For gold jewelry with gemstones, you need to clean it every six months. Jewelry is adjusted, sized, polished and cleaned by qualified jewelers. In order to professionally maintain your gold, first ensure that the jeweler has a trained gold fitter.
5. If there are visible scratches, please bring the gold jewelry to the qualified jeweler for polishing. All precious metals may leave scratches, and gold is no exception. But there is a natural oxide layer on the gold surface, so many people may prefer the surface that has just been polished. If this happens, take your platinum jewelry to a qualified jeweler and have them re-polished it to produce an extremely bright finish.
6. Do not wear gold jewelry when doing house cleaning, gardening, and other types of heavy or physical activities. Because women are exposed to bleaching or irritating chemicals when wearing gold jewelry for housework. Although they do not harm gold, chemicals can discolor diamonds or gems.
7, summer is best not to wear or reduce the time to wear gold jewelry, because often sticky or soaked in sweat will make the blonde black, and some women will cause itchy or allergic symptoms for this reason.
For some jewellery necklaces, because of the different qualities of different gems, there are some special requirements and precautions in terms of maintenance.
(1) Emerald necklace. Although the jadeite is strong and tough, it has a certain impact resistance. However, the jadeite products after processing are often thinner and will be damaged by impact.
(2) Emerald necklace. The hardness of emerald is slightly larger than that of jade, but it is more brittle than jade, so it can't withstand impact and beat more than jade. In addition, emeralds are afraid of high temperatures, which can cause the color to fade and catch it at high temperatures.
(3) Opal necklace. Opal has a low hardness and should be avoided from rubbing against other items. Opal contains moisture and should be protected from high temperatures. Otherwise, it will lose its transparency when it loses moisture due to evaporation, and it will burst when it is heavy. In addition, opal is not acid resistant, so avoid high temperature and acid when wearing opal jewelry. When collecting opal jewelry, you should also pay attention to the environment should not be too dry, otherwise it will cause dehydration and cracks, and even break. In order to prevent dehydration, in the dry season, it is advisable to soak the opal jewelry in clean water for a certain period of time.
(4) Amethyst necklace. Amethyst is unstable in color and can cause fading when exposed to high temperatures or exposure to prolonged exposure. Avoid high temperatures or exposure during wear or collection.
(5) Malachite and turquoise necklaces. Both gems are harder than water and are very susceptible to wear. Both of them are chemically unstable and will be dissolved by corrosion when exposed to acid. Turquoise is particularly discolored at high temperatures, and even a long period of exposure and soaking in sweat will also discolor the turquoise. These must be taken care of during the wearing and collection process.
(6) Pearl and coral necklaces. Pearls and corals have a very low hardness and are highly susceptible to tarnishing due to friction. Both components are calcium carbonate, which will suffer from corrosion and dissolution when exposed to acid. Summer is easy to sweat, sweat will also damage the surface of pearls and corals and lose their original luster. Powders, perfumes and hair creams in cosmetics will also gradually fade the pearls. Therefore, it is best not to wear such jewelry in summer. If it is stained with sweat, rinse it in clean water and gently dry it with a soft fabric. Before the collection of pearl jewelry, it must be rinsed with water, and the place must also avoid cosmetics.
(7) Lapis Lazuli necklace. After the lapis lazuli necklace is smeared, it must not be soaked and rinsed with water. Because lapis lazuli is a granular aggregate composed of various minerals, if it is soaked and washed with water, the dirt on the surface of the gem will penetrate into the interior, which will change the original brilliance of lapis lazuli. After the lapis lazuli jewelry is stained, wipe it gently with a damp cloth to remove dirt.
The price of high-quality jade necklace products is very amazing. A chain of 27 jadeite jade beads with an average diameter of 15.6 mm was held at the Autumn Auction of Christie's in Hong Kong on November 6, 1997, with a price of HK$72.62 million. The transaction set a world record for the auction of jade jewelry and jade beads.
It is said that this necklace is the beloved thing of Empress Dowager Cixi.
Wholesale Tassel Earrings
Tassel earrings is very light and easy to get the full [statement earring" effect. The more you see this statement tassel earrings, the more you fall in love with it.
Find the best selection of cheap tassel earrings in bulk here at ORDRMÂ®. Including beaded tassel earrings, rose gold tassel earrings, purple tassel earrings and long tassel earrings. All earrings are handmade at our factory in China. OEM ODM Customized Service is available. Standard packing way is opp bag. Velvet pouch or jewelry box is available too. Custom packing is welcome. Whether you are a retailer or a wholesaler, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tassel Earrings,Bohemian Tassel Earrings,Tassel Style Earring,Tassel Dangle Earrings
Dongguan Original Dream Jewelry Co.,Ltd , https://www.ordrm.com