[China Glass Net] Core Tip: Autofoil is a film-like object attached to the front and rear windshield, side window glass and skylight of the vehicle. This film is also called solar film or car foil (Autofoil). It is a film-like object attached to the front and rear windshield, side window glass and skylight of the vehicle. This film-like object is also called solar film or explosion-proof film. Its role is mainly to block the ultraviolet rays, block part of the heat and prevent the accident caused by the sudden burst of glass, and at the same time, according to the one-way perspective performance of the solar film, to protect personal privacy. In addition, it can also reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation caused by the contents of the car and the personnel, and achieve fuel saving at some levels.
In general, automotive glass film has 7 major benefits:
1, heat insulation sunscreen. The film can solve a lot of heat generated by infrared rays.
2, separated by ultraviolet light. Medium and long waves in ultraviolet light can penetrate very thick glass, and a thermal insulation film can block 99% of ultraviolet rays. Prevents skin damage and reduces the aging of the car's interior. For example, 3M's Jingrui 70 front film can block 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, equivalent to 56 times of sunscreen SPF40.
3. Safety and explosion protection. The base layer of the film is a polyester film, which has the function of being very resistant to tearing and puncture, preventing the accidental breakage of the glass and causing secondary damage to the passengers.
4. Create a private space. After the film is applied, the car can not be seen inside the car, leaving privacy and security.
5. Reduce air conditioning energy consumption. The loss of air-conditioning and refrigeration capacity of the heat-insulating film can be compensated for, and the temperature inside the vehicle can be prevented to a certain extent, and the fuel consumption can be reduced to a certain extent, and the energy consumption of the air conditioner can be reduced.
6, improve the aesthetics. According to personal preference, the film can be personalized and beautiful.
7, anti-glare. Keep your eyes comfortable. Reduce accidents caused by glare.
Some of the main performance indicators of automotive insulation film:
Visible light transmittance: referred to as light transmittance, is used to measure the percentage of visible light passing through the glass, the front film is generally more than 70%, the side back gear is generally 5%-60%, the lower the percentage, the light transmission The worse the ability, the darker the relative film color.
UV blocking rate: high quality automotive film, this indicator is generally not less than 98%, high up to 100%. The high UV blocking rate can effectively prevent people in the car from being exposed to excessive ultraviolet rays and burn the skin, while many inferior membranes do not have this indicator, or far below the 98% standard.
Infrared blocking rate: Infrared is also a part of sunlight. Most of the heat of light is transmitted through infrared rays. Compared with automotive glass film, the higher the percentage, the better the heat insulation effect.
Total thermal insulation rate: The total thermal insulation rate of professional thermal insulation film can generally reach 40%-79%. It is a comprehensive value derived from the various indicators of the glass film. Some merchants often confuse the concept and often use the concept of "infrared rejection rate" to impersonate the "insulation rate." This is not correct.
Visible light reflectance: Unlike visible light transmittance, higher reflectivity reflects the reflected light directly back, similar to a mirror. The higher the reflectance, the stronger the privacy of the glass film and the better the heat insulation.
Choose the four major measures of glass film "look, smell, touch, rub".
Look: the high definition is good film, the inferior film looks like a misty feeling.
Smell: After tearing off the protective layer, the inferior film smells a pungent smell, while the high-grade film uses environmentally-friendly glue, which has basically no taste or a hint of glue.
Touch: The high-grade film feels thick and smooth, and the inferior film is very soft and thin, lacking sufficient toughness and easy to wrinkle.
Wipe: You can wipe the surface of the film with a little alcohol or gasoline. Inferior film is easy to fade, and high-grade film is not easy to fade.
How to choose the right glass film for your car:
Front gear: The light transmittance of the front gear is generally above 75%, which ensures the clarity during driving and ensures driving safety. The higher the light transmittance, the more transparent the film is, but at the same time the thermal barrier properties and the UV barrier properties are reduced.
Side rear gear: There are many combinations of side rear window film .
1. For those who pay attention to privacy, you can choose a model with low light transmittance. The lower transmittance of the market is 5%, and you can't see the inside even on the window.
2. If you want to improve the thermal insulation performance, you can choose the model with high infrared blocking rate and high total heat insulation rate. The general insulation rate in the market can reach 60-70%, but it should be reminded that the car glass film with good heat insulation rate can not completely reduce the temperature rise inside the car, but can only alleviate or slow down the temperature rise.
3. If you want to improve safety, you can choose a high-priced explosion-proof membrane. This film can effectively prevent broken glass from hurting people when the glass is broken.
4. Of course, you can also choose to use the model of the front diaphragm to attach the side rear gear, which can not only affect the heat insulation and light blocking, but also does not affect the lighting of the interior space.
WEIHAI XINYUE GARMENT CO.LTD. , https://www.whxinyue.cn